Gerbera: open-source free media streaming server for home
Gerbera is a free UPnP media server which allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and consume it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
- Browse and playback your media via your network on all kinds of devices.
- Web UI with a tree view of the database and the file system, allowing to add/remove/edit/browse your media
- Metadata extraction from MP3, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, wavpack, JPG (and many more!) files.
- Media thumbnail support
- Highly flexible media format transcoding via plugins / scripts
- Automatic directory rescans (timed, inotify)
- User defined server layout based on extracted metadata
- Supports last.fm scrobbing
- On the fly video thumbnail generation
- Support for external URLs (create links to internet content and serve them via UPnP to your renderer)
- Runs on Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and more!
- Runs on x86, ARM, MIPS, and more!
Copyright (C) 2005
Copyright (C) 2006-2008
Copyright (C) 2016-2022
If you want to view certain media files, such as photos and videos from your computer, or mobile on your TV, then you need to have enabled UPnP and DLNA-compliant devices, as well as, to set up a media server. In this article we will give.......Read more...
Personal Document Archiving (DMS, EDMS for Personal/Home Office use).......Read more...
What is Macast?Maccast is a free, open-source menu bar application DLNA media server and renderer. It utilizes the mpv player as DLNA Media Renderer. You can push videos, pictures, or musics from your mobile phone to your computer. Platform.......Read more...
Rygel is a home media solution that allows you to easily share audio, video and pictures, and control of media player on your home network. In technical terms it is both a UPnP AV Media Server and Media Renderer implemented through a plug-.......Read more...
Habit Tracker helps you learn the most effective process, increase self-awareness and set priorities so achieving your goals is easier than ever. It is a tool that enables you to build good habits by tracking them........Read more...