What is Easy!Appointments?
Easy!Appointments is an open-source, free, web-based, self-hosted, event scheduler and appointment manager. It is created by Alex Tselegidis, a software developer from Greece.
Easy!Appointments syncs events with Google Calendar, and similar calendar services.
- Easy to add, edit, archive, and remove events and appointments
- Responsive user interface that works smoothly on mobile and tablet browsers
- Multiple view calendar
- Sharable schedules and events
- Works seamlessly with Google Calendar
- Email notification regarding event changes, booking, event cancelation, and more
- Translated to 21 languages
- Developer-friendly REST API
- Works with WordPress CMS through a custom plugin
- A large community of users and developers
- Docker installation support
- CLI command (console command) to install, update, backup, and sync.
Easy!Appointments solution is released under GPL-3.0 License.
Ever felt trapped while managing dozens of contacts, activities, pets activities, reminders, and follow-up social events like birthdays and so on? Well, you can easily manage all of this and more with Monica. Monica is a free, open-source self-hosted personal CRM solution to help you keep tracking all of your...Read more...
Penpot is a free, open-source web-based design and prototyping application for teams. It works with open web standards as it uses SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format. Penpot can be installed on a remote server or the local machine with help of Docker and Docker Compose. With Penpot, you can quickly...Read more...
What is FreeScout?FreeScout is a free, open-source web-based support and ticketing system. It is written in PHP using the Laravel framework. FreeScout features a responsive user interface that works on small mobile screens and tablets. It is an ideal solution for team, technical support, and customer support for small...Read more...
Nowadays, there is almost an app for anything, even managing families. It may be an absurd idea for some, but many may need it especially for big families. Mea-Familia is designed for this purpose. It is an open-source web-based self-hosted system to manage family members, their activities, chores, shopping list,...Read more...
What is ITFlow?ITFlow is a software package to help manage IT departments, IT service companies, computer shops, computer maintenance shops, and MSPs (Managed Service Providers). It is the open-source self-hosted equivalent and alternative to the popular IT management system “ITGlue”. ITFlow is a web-based self-hosted IT-asset management system that...Read more...