FitoTrack is a mobile app for logging and viewing your workouts. Whether you're running, cycling or hiking, it will show you the most important information, with detailed charts and statistics. It is open-source and completely ad-free.
FitoTrack got dozens of positive reviews form many satisfied users.
For now, the app is available for Android, as Android users can download and install it from either Google Play or F-Droid store.
The project is getting regular updates and improvements from its developer.
The app is an open-source as it's released under the GPL-3.0 License.
- Track workouts. Choose the type of sport you would like to track and just start running, cycling or hiking, for example. You can see the general information right below the map on the tracking screen.
- View your workouts. View general information such as date, time, duration, distance, speed and pace. See your route on a map. Work out your level of performance from the speed diagram.
- Open-Source. There is neither advertisement nor tracking, and the source code is open and licensed under the GPLv3.
- It does not contain any Ads, or in-app purchase
- No trackers or invasive permission requests
- It offers a complete log for the user's activity
- Track your distance, calories, average speed, and pauses
- Register running, cycling, walking, hiking
- It comes with full and rich map support
- Add comments to your log
- It comes with detailed statistics
- Track and display your routes on the map
- It works even with older Android versions and old devices
FitoTrack is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
FitoTrack is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.