What is Flow Habit Tracker?
Flow is a feature-rich habit tracker and personal data analytics app that lets you keep focus on what matters.
It is a self-hosted app which means you can download the code, and run it at your device or remote server.
- Responsive user-friendly interface
- It comes with a rich informative dashboard with dozens of visual elements and charts
- Daily journal / survey
- Configurable questions
- Optional location pickup & mapping
- Extract @mentions and #tags from configured open-ended responses (auto-suggest)
- Segment analysis of journals by tag (highlight journal days with/without + show averages)
- Habit tracking ala habits app
- With weekly targets
- Optional daily targets for 'countable' habits
- Tracking top tasks for each day
- Analyze tasks completed: on time, late, not completed, on each given day
- Monthly/year/long-term goals
- Goal assessment report at end of month
- Rating for each goal monthly defined
- Ongoing Projects tracking
- Track time of each progress increment
- Link tasks with projects
- Define labeled milestones
- View 'burn-up' chart of completion progress over time
- Show summary charts of all data reported to platform
- Google Assitant / Home / Facebook Messenger integration for actions like:
- "How am I doing"
- "What are my goals for this month"
- "Mark 'run' as complete"
- "Daily report"
- Reading widget
- Show currently-reading articles / books
- Sync quotes from evernote / Kindle
- Sync articles from Pocket
- Mark articles / books as favorites, and add notes
- Quotes & articles fully searchable
- Flash card widget for spreadsheet access (e.g. random quotes, excerpts)
- Export all data to CSV
- Integrates with several data sources: Public GitHub commits, Google Fit, Evernote, Pocket, Goodreads, and Google Home
- Integrates with BigQuery
Flow is an open-source project that is released under the MIT License.