What is ReacType?
ReacType is a prototyping tool that allows users to visualize their application architecture dynamically, employing a drag-and-drop canvas display and an interactive, real-time component code preview.
It is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is written with
- It comes with multiple user support
- Easily add components and create your custom components
- Live code preview support
- Export production-ready React code
- Export NextJS projects
- Supports creation of React Router
- It comes with a state-of-art State of management
- Export Test Suites
- Integrated CSS Editor with Live Demo
- Compatibility With Next.js and Gatsby.js
- Interactive Dashboard
- D3 Visualization
- Supports dark mode
- Platform-specific keyboard shortcuts
ReacType is released under the MIT License.