As every daily internet user, you have resources all around, which include posts, links, comments, passwords, images, and more.
Some create a text file or a spreadsheet file to keep track of their data. Well, with Shaark, they do not need to do that.
What is Shaark?
Shaark is an open-source self-hosted solution to help users record, save and share their content with one platform.
It is built by Marceau a full-stack web developer from France. He uses Laravel the PHP framework, Node.js, and several open-source libraries to build Shaark.
- Save your bookmarks with an automated health check for links
- A responsive user interface makes the system works seamlessly on small screens
- Tile-Card views
- Multi-user: Shaark supports many users as users can share or keep their content public, private, or in “only-me” mode.
- Stories and notes with full Markdown support
- Password Vaults/ Chest:
- Photos organized in photo albums
- Sharing extension
- Organize your content with tags
- Content stream to keep track of the new content
- Search with full-text support
- Keep your content private or some content private and hidden
- Media archiving
- Database encryption
- 2-FA; Two-factor authentication ensures an extra layer of security
- Theme customization
- Dark mode support
- Media archiving: Shaark archives the content as PDF files.
- Automatic backup
- Multilingual support with i18n
- Authentication monitoring
- Password Chest encryption using AES-256-CBC
- Extensive end-user guides, which helps user to install, followup with archiving process, backup, how comments work, and system internals
Shark currently supports English, German, French, Japanese, and more. Anyone can translate it to any other language.
Shaark is released under MIT license.
Ever felt trapped while managing dozens of contacts, activities, pets activities, reminders, and follow-up social events like birthdays and so on? Well, you can easily manage all of this and more with Monica. Monica is a free, open-source self-hosted personal CRM solution to help you keep tracking all of your...Read more...
Penpot is a free, open-source web-based design and prototyping application for teams. It works with open web standards as it uses SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format. Penpot can be installed on a remote server or the local machine with help of Docker and Docker Compose. With Penpot, you can quickly...Read more...
What is FreeScout?FreeScout is a free, open-source web-based support and ticketing system. It is written in PHP using the Laravel framework. FreeScout features a responsive user interface that works on small mobile screens and tablets. It is an ideal solution for team, technical support, and customer support for small...Read more...
What is Easy!Appointments?Easy!Appointments is an open-source, free, web-based, self-hosted, event scheduler and appointment manager. It is created by Alex Tselegidis, a software developer from Greece. Easy!Appointments syncs events with Google Calendar, and similar calendar services. It is a highly customizable, easy-to-use system, written with PHP and...Read more...
Nowadays, there is almost an app for anything, even managing families. It may be an absurd idea for some, but many may need it especially for big families. Mea-Familia is designed for this purpose. It is an open-source web-based self-hosted system to manage family members, their activities, chores, shopping list,...Read more...