What is the Virtue-Vice app?
Virtue-Vice is a web application that allows users to track their habits. Users can specify how many times each day, on which days, upload a personal image, and also indicate whether or not the app should send out push notifications at certain times for a habit.
- Works on all modern web browsers on desktop and mobile
- It comes with a built-in browser notification
- Create and manage your habits
- Check done habits
- Allows multiple user registration
- Sending Notification
- Improperly filled form
- Support images
- Frontend: HTML / CSS (SCSS) / JS (jQuery, HandlebarsJS)
- Backend: NodeJS / Parse
- Services Used: OneSignal / Rollbar / Mixpanel
- Build/Task Tools: CodeKit / KoalaApp
- Packaging/Porting: iOS / Android / OS X / Windows / Linux