Medevel.com is a restart of an old project Goomedic.com when we used to blog about medical/ healthcare related open source projects. The writers are medical doctors also doing software development as well as open source enthusiasts and Advanced Linux users.
Medevel.com is writing articles about open source with a primary focus on medical, science projects.
Medevel.com is on a mission to promote open source to healthcare sector users like doctors, nurses, healthcare IT specialists, open-source community, researchers. Medevel.com's team is writing about visualization, medical imaging, lab-ware, medical records (EMR, EHR), practice management software, digital pathology, medical simulation, & data analytics.
Medevel.com is focusing on:
- Open source technologies for Healthcare
- Privacy-focused applications
- Medical Imaging: DICOM/PACS solutions
- Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records
- Medical Visualization & Simulation
- HIPAA & GDPR compliant solutions
- Self-hosted Open source solutions
- Linux Applications
- Medical Mobile apps for Doctors & patients (Android, & iOS)
We are also writing reviews about some open-source software, & projects which we find useful for our audience, aiming to help open-source software developers to reach more audience.
Hamza Mu: A physician with programming skills, Linux user since late 1990s, Open source supporter . Coding with Python, NodeJS (Meteor, VueJS, Express, D3, PhantomJS), SmallTalk & R language. Using Linux, MacOSX, and Windows.
Moaaz Aldesoky: A physician interested in Open Source, programming, machine learning, AI and technology in general.