Medevel.com is a restart of an old project Goomedic.com when we used to blog about medical/ healthcare related open-source projects. The writers are medical doctors also doing software development as well as open-source enthusiasts and Advanced Linux users.
Medevel.com is writing articles about open source with a primary focus on medical, science projects.
Medevel.com is on a mission to promote open source to healthcare sector users like doctors, nurses, healthcare IT specialists, open-source community, researchers. Medevel.com's team is writing about visualization, medical imaging, lab-ware, medical records (EMR, EHR), practice management software, digital pathology, medical simulation, & data analytics.
Medevel.com is focusing on:
- Open source technologies for Healthcare
- Privacy-focused applications
- Medical Imaging: DICOM/PACS solutions
- Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records
- Medical Visualization & Simulation
- HIPAA & GDPR compliant solutions
- Self-hosted Open-source solutions
- Linux Applications
- Medical Mobile apps for Doctors & patients (Android, & iOS)
We are also writing reviews about some open-source software, & projects which we find useful for our audience, aiming to help open-source software developers to reach more audience.
Hamza Mu: A physician with programming skills, Linux user since late 1990s, Open-source supporter.
Desoky Mo: A physician interested in Open Source, programming, machine learning, AI and technology in general.
M.Hanny Sabbagh: Computer science and engineering graduate, with an on-going M.Sc in computer science. Founder of FOSSPost.org. An open-source software developer and technical writer for more than 10 years.
- Improving Patient Satisfaction and Experience with QuickBlox
- 15 Reasons to consider QuickBlox for your Enterprise Messaging Infrastructure
- QB Cordova + Meteor: Build a messaging app for iOS and Android with Meteor / Cordova
- Make a Virtual Room Application with Q-Consultation
- Pexels.com for some backgrounds.
- Smart.servier for some medical related images.