Ace: an Open-source Code Editor for the Web
What is Ace?
- Rich documentation that include how-to, guides, and tutorials
- Automatic number lines
- Syntax highlighting for over 120 languages (TextMate/Sublime Text.tmlanguage files can be imported)
- Over 20 themes (TextMate/Sublime Text .tmtheme files can be imported)
- Automatic indent and outdent
- An optional command line
- Handles huge documents (four million lines seems to be the limit!)
- Fully customizable key bindings including vim and Emacs modes
- Search and replace with regular expressions
- Highlight matching parentheses
- Toggle between soft tabs and real tabs
- Displays hidden characters
- Drag and drop text using the mouse
- Line wrapping
- Code folding
- Multiple cursors and selections
- Cut, copy, and paste functionality
Copyright (c) 2010, Ajax.org B.V.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Ajax.org B.V. nor the
names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...