Aimybox: an open-source voice assistant SDK
Aimybox is an open source voice assistant SDK, provided by Just AI, a compny specialized in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
and Natural Language Understanding.
Aimybox offers a ready to use UI that enables you to create your own voice assistant and embed it into any application or device like robots or Raspberry Pi.
- Aimybox offers several development tools
- Well documented API and SDK
- Comes with ready-to-use plugins for Kotlin, Swift
- Provides ready to use UI components for fast building of your voice assistant app
- Modular system and independent from speech-to-text, text-to-speech and NLU vendors
- Provides ready to use speech-to-text and text-to-speech implementations like Android platform speechkit, Google Cloud speechkit, Houndify or Snowboy wake word trigger
- Works with any NLU providers like Aimylogic, Rasa or Dialogflow
- Fully customizable and extendable, you can connect any other speech-to-text, text-to-speech and NLU services
- Open source under Apache 2.0, written in pure Kotlin
- Embeddable into any application or device running Android
- Voice skills logic and complexity is not limited by any restrictions
- Can interact with any local device services and local networks
- HTTP API
Most of the project is released under the Apache-2.0 License.
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...
What is JINGO?JINGO is a git based wiki engine and CMS written for Node.js, with a decent design, a search capability and a good typography. In this post, we will reveal Jingo's amazing features and how can you install it on your system. F.......Read more...