Aimybox is an open source voice assistant SDK, provided by Just AI, a compny specialized in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
and Natural Language Understanding.
Aimybox offers a ready to use UI that enables you to create your own voice assistant and embed it into any application or device like robots or Raspberry Pi.
- Aimybox offers several development tools
- Well documented API and SDK
- Comes with ready-to-use plugins for Kotlin, Swift
- Provides ready to use UI components for fast building of your voice assistant app
- Modular system and independent from speech-to-text, text-to-speech and NLU vendors
- Provides ready to use speech-to-text and text-to-speech implementations like Android platform speechkit, Google Cloud speechkit, Houndify or Snowboy wake word trigger
- Works with any NLU providers like Aimylogic, Rasa or Dialogflow
- Fully customizable and extendable, you can connect any other speech-to-text, text-to-speech and NLU services
- Open source under Apache 2.0, written in pure Kotlin
- Embeddable into any application or device running Android
- Voice skills logic and complexity is not limited by any restrictions
- Can interact with any local device services and local networks
- HTTP API
Most of the project is released under the Apache-2.0 License.