AndStatus is a powerful Open Source client that offers extensive support for managing multiple accounts and social networks. It provides a user-friendly interface to interact with various platforms, including popular ones such as Mastodon, ActivityPub (Client to Server), GNU social, and Pump.io.
All feeds in one stream
One of the remarkable features of AndStatus is its ability to seamlessly combine all the feeds from different networks into a single Timeline. This integration allows users to conveniently browse and stay updated with their social media activities, even when they are offline.
Legacy Android Support with Open-source
Moreover, AndStatus is designed to be compatible with Android devices running version 7.0 or above. By distributing it under a Free/Libre and Open Source License, the developers ensure that users can freely access, modify, and distribute the software according to their needs and preferences.
- Many accounts in different Social networks. You may have several accounts in each, write/reply as any "You" and share between accounts and systems.
- You don't need to be online to read timelines and to post your updates: drafts and unsent posts are kept even after reboot. They will be sent when your device is Online.
- Convenient tree-like "Conversation view".
- "Global search" allowing you to search public messages in all networks with one query.
- Lists of Friends and Followers, presented as User Lists and as Timelines (with the latest message of each user)
- Tweets/messages/avatars/attached images are being synced in a background, when your device has a good connection. By default, attachments are downloaded via WiFi only.
- Cached data may be stored for years or for several days only - it's your choice.
- Backup and restore accounts and messages between your devices. Own your data!
- Free and without ads, community supported.