aPhoto is a batch, intuitive and portable program that helps you to make text(eg. Copyright Notice) and image(eg. Logo) watermarks for the photos,
and save the result photos to JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP file formats.
aPhoto is a lightweight app that allows users to easily embed text or image watermarks on their favorite pictures.
This is a portable program, so it is important to mention that it doesn't leave any traces in the Windows Registry. You can copy it on any USB
flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you to need to create watermarks on the
breeze, without having to go through installation steps.
Since this is a Java-based utility, you should make sure you have previously installed the working environment on the computer, otherwise you cannot run the tool.
aPhoto has a clean and intuitive layout that lets you import photos using the built-in browse function.
- Cross-platform: aPhoto is available for OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Green and Safe: No need to install, just run it after extracted. aPhoto has been collected by Softpedia, and get its Labs software safety certification .
- Batch processing: Batch sign photos with text and image watermarks.
- Watermark Style: Text and image watermarks supported.
- Taken date: You can fetch the taken date of your photos if they have the taken date.
- Resize: Scale photos before or after watermark signing.
- Transparency: You can set transparency of watermarks.
- Position: You can set watermark position by 3 3 grids way, and offset can be set for adjustment.
- Rotate: You can rotate text/image watermarks freely.
- Command Line Support(v1.1.8 or above).
- Snap store support(aPhoto can be installed from snap store).
- * Projects Management Support(You can edit many watermark projects same time and switch to another freely).