Bagisto is an open source eCommerce framework that is built on Laravel and used from Laravel developer. It shows whether you want to build or scale your business, you should use this open source.
It is a community-driven project which is managed and maintained by dozens of professional developers.
Bagisto can help you cut down your time, cost, and workforce for building online stores or migrating from physical stores to the ever-demanding online world. Your business -- whether small or huge -- can benefit. And it's straightforward to set it up.
- Bagisto offers multi warehouse inventory
- Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Multiple Channels, Locale, Currencies.
- Built-in Access Control Layer.
- Extensible through modules
- Beautiful and Responsive Storefront.
- Descriptive and Simple Admin Panel.
- Admin Dashboard.
- Search by images
- Personalized Newsletters
- Built-in attachment managements
- Custom Attributes.
- Multi Store Inventory
- Sale Management
- Built on Modular Approach.
- Support for Multiple Store Themes.
- Minimum Order Amount
- Multi-store Inventory System.
- Orders Management System.
- Customer Cart, Wishlist, Product Reviews.
- Simple, Configurable, Group, Bundle, Downloadable and Virtual Products.
- Price rules (Discount) inbuilt.
- Theme (Velocity).
- CMS Pages.
- Read to scale
- PayPal Smart Button
- Customer & Groups
- Sell on Multiple Channel
- Insights Report
- Cart Management
- Simple & Configurable
- Access Control Level
- Taxes management
- Performance and Speed Optimization
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.4 or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher.
Bagisto is a truly open-source E-Commerce framework that will always be free under the MIT License.