What is Basetool?
Basetool is an open-source framework on which companies build their internal tools on. It is written in the Next.js framework.
In contrast, Basetool is:
A internal tool framework. It helps empower your team and collaborators to view and manage the data you already own in a nice easy-to-use protected tool. Basetool helps you have a better handle on your data in a collaborative way so you can focus on moving your business forward.
Basetool is an ideal solution for companies and teams to build a quick apps for internal usage quickly and collaboratively with one codebase.
- Basetool is a self-hosted software which mean companies can install and run it on their servers
- A responsive user-friendly mobile interface
- It supports custom fields
- It has a comprehensive users' management system
- It comes with advanced Permission control
- Users can search, customize and filters the data easily
- View editor
- Metadata support
- Telemetry: It does not collect any for the self-hosted version.
- Deploy with Docker
- Deploy to Vercel
- Supports several data sources
- Custom data sources
- Built-in Stripe support
- Built-in Database support
- It has a built-in Swagger support
The Basetool solution is released under Apache 2.0 License.