bettercap: The ultimate tool for confident security researchers, red teams, and pentesters. It is an exceptionally powerful, highly customizable, and portable framework written in Go.
The primary objective of bettercap is to offer security researchers, red teamers, and reverse engineers a user-friendly, comprehensive solution encompassing all essential features for conducting reconnaissance and launching attacks on WiFi networks, Bluetooth Low Energy devices, wireless HID devices, and Ethernet networks.
- WiFi networks scanning, deauthentication attack, clientless PMKID association attack and automatic WPA/WPA2 client handshakes capture.
- Bluetooth Low Energy devices scanning, characteristics enumeration, reading and writing.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices scanning and MouseJacking attacks with over-the-air HID frames injection (with DuckyScript support).
- Passive and active IP network hosts probing and recon.
- ARP, DNS, NDP and DHCPv6 spoofers for MITM attacks on IPv4 and IPv6 based networks.
- A powerful network sniffer for credentials harvesting which can also be used as a network protocol fuzzer.
- A very fast port scanner.
- A powerful REST API with support for asynchronous events notification on websocket to orchestrate your attacks easily.
- A very convenient web UI.
- Web (Self-hosted)
bettercap is made with ♥ by the dev team and it's released under the GPL 3 license.