Boost Note began as a note-taking application built with Electron and web technologies. Its initial purpose was to provide users with an easy-to-use platform that would enable them to quickly jot down their thoughts and ideas. However, as time has passed, Boost Note has grown into something much more than that. Today, it serves as a versatile and dynamic collaborative platform that allows teams to work together on building and sharing their knowledge base.
With Boost Note, teams can share their work progress, brainstorm new ideas, and collaborate on projects with ease. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, Boost Note has everything you need to take your team's productivity and creativity to the next level.
In this post, we will get a closer look about its use-cases, features, and integrated services.
Boost Note can be used for:
- Spec editor
- Meeting organizer
- Product backlog
- Personal note
- Remote developer team management
- Building rich knowledge base
- Real-time collaboration.
- Features a powerful Markdown editor with support for charts, math, Mermaid, LaTeX, and PlantUML.
- Comes with multiple view support: Kanban, table view, and a calendar view.
- Property: Customize your docs with progress status, assignees, reviewers, due date and everything you need.
- Offers self-hosted, desktop, and mobile apps.
- A developer-friendly public API.
- Integrates with many services.
- Comment on anything
- Built-in diagram editor and viewer
- Thread view
- Full-text search
- Folder structure
- Connect notes together
- Easy to embed 3rd part contents
- Import and export from and too many formats and services
- Version history
- Integrates with 4000+ apps and services using Zapier.
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure DevOps
- AWS Lambda
- Web app
- Mobile apps (iOS and Android)
Boost Note Copyright (C) 2016 - 2020 BoostIO
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.