Bullet Train is a free open-source SaaS building bundle that aid developers set their SaaS platform in no-time.
It comes with dozens of outstanding features fit for building a scalable large enterprise-ready SaaS apps.
Bullet Train is built on top of Ruby-on-Rails framework, so it inherits all of its amazing features as scaffolding, organization and more. It also plays well with the popular Ruby packages and gems.
The project offers two editions: the first one is a free open-source project that is released under the MIT license. The other one comes with more pro/ enterprise features as payment workflow, chat and messaging options, auditing, task management, and Kanban boards.
If you want only to build a SaaS system and integrate your own payment workflow, then the open-source free edition is more than enough.
The Pro edition is more for project management and customized enterprise workflow.
- Developer-friendly documentation
- User authentication
- Built-in super scaffolding tool
- Team and groups organizations
- Advanced security and permissions
- Customized web UI
- REST API
- Invitation management
- Used Tailwind CSS framework
- User Roles management
- Rich custom form fields
- Built-in Dark mode, an advantage of the Tailwind CSS framework
- Built-in theming engine
- Built-in webhook support
- Multilingual support with I18N YAML static files
- Support third-party integration
- Comes with an onboarding workflows that developers can customize
- Full mobile support with a responsive design
- One-click deployment to Heroku and other platforms
- One-command update/ upgrade
The open-source version of Bullet Train is released under the MIT license.