CalDavZAP is an open source CalDAV web client implementation released under GNU Affero General Public License (version 3.0).
Unfortunately, the project did not receive major updates since 2015, but it is still used by many users.
- Fully supported HTML5 browsers: Safari/Mobile Safari, Webkit, iCab, Firefox, Opera (15+) and Chrome
Unsupported browsers: IE
- Simple one-file configuration
- server-based XML configuration generator (for special setup) with HTTP and LDAP authentication plugins
- asynchronous read-only and read/write calendar collection detection
- asynchronous background synchronization
- support for delegated calendars
- support for subscribed calendars
- time-range filtering (server support required)
- support for RFC compliant vCalendars (version 2.0) and automatic correction of most common errors in invalid vCalendars
- support for background calendars - if there is at least one event defined for the given day in a background calendar, the background color for that day will be pink/light-red
- read/write support for the following standard vCalendar components: VEVENT, VTODO, VALARM and VTIMEZONE
- read/write support for the following standard vCalendar attributes: DTSTART, DTEND, SUMMARY, DESCRIPTION, RRULE, LAST-MODIFIED, CREATED, DUE, RECURRENCE-ID, EXDATE, TRIGGER, ACTION, STATUS, PERCENT-COMPLETE, UID, VERSION, TZOFFSETFROM, TZOFFSETTO, DURATION, CLASS, TRANSP and URL
- drag&drop support for event move and "select for add new event" functionality
- full IANA timezone support
- localization support (English, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japan, Dutch, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese) - additional localizations are welcome!
- Automatic detection of software updates
- clean user interface with SVG graphics
Tested with the following CalDAV servers:
- OS X server
- Cyrus IMAP CalDAV (beta)
- Radicale (>=0.8)
- Oracle Communications Calendar Server
The project is released and licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (version 3.0).