What is CrafterCMS?
CrafterCMS is a free, open-source headless CMS for enterprise that uses Git-based versioning and offers multiple backend support.
What can you build with CrafterCMS?
CrafterCMS is a modern content management platform for building digital experience applications including:
- Single Page Applications (SPAs) using frameworks like React, Vue, and Angular
- Native mobile apps and headless applications (IOT, digital signage, wearables, etc.)
- HTML5's websites using Bootstrap or other HTML frameworks
- e-commerce front-ends
- OTT video experiences on AWS Elemental Media Services
- AR/VR applications using A-Frame
Built for authors, developers and DevOps
CrafterCMS is an ideal solution for content creators, DevOps, and developers. It can be also used by mobile developers as a backend for their mobile apps.
CrafterCMS comes with dozens of useful features
- Totally free, and open-source (GPL-3.0).
- It comes with a web-based content management tool for authors that include: versioning, scheduling, workflow and publishing.
- Built-in IN-CONTEXT AND DRAG & DROP EDITING: User friendly graphical editing for all types of digital experiences, including single page application.
- It comes with a built-in command-line tools to ease DevOps, and developers tasks
- CrafterCMS works with any Git-based service like GitHub and GitLab.
- It supports GraphQL out-of-the-box which allows developer to create apps in no time.
- CrafterCMS offers a native backend support for Java/Spring and NodeJS.
- Comes with a seamless content management workflow with versioning support, and simple configuration
- Built-in search support
- CrafterCMS's shared-nothing architecture helps developers build elastically scalable, globally distributable content applications.
- It supports code forwarding, content back
- It can be integrated with any automation workflow system.
- WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTION FROM IT: Integrated DevOps and deployment processes that allow authors to work without interruption during code deployments.
CrafterCMS is released as an open-source project under GPL-3.0 License.