croc is a tool that allows any two computers to simply and securely transfer files and folders. AFAIK, croc is the only CLI file-transfer tool that does all of the following:
- allows any two computers to transfer data (using a relay)
- provides end-to-end encryption (using PAKE)
- enables easy cross-platform transfers (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- allows multiple file transfers
- allows resuming transfers that are interrupted
- local server or port-forwarding not needed
- ipv6-first with ipv4 fallback
- can use proxy, like tor.
- Linux: Ubuntu, Arch,
- Unix: FreeBSD
The project is released under the MIT License.