Deco IDE is a free open-source IDE for React that allows developers to visually code, edit and build their React apps in a visual manner.
It has been around for some time now, and it has many devoted users who are still using it, even though it did not receive any updates since 2016.
Deco IDE works primary for macOS, but developers can build it from source for Linux and Windows.
- User-friendly interface
- Search for existing open-source React Native components in the largest repo ever
- Edit properties visually
- Review your project files in a tree structure view
- Comes with a built-in console
- It has a simulation manager that works directly with Android simulator, iOS simulator, or Desktop simulator
- Support React Native out-of-the-box
- Allow automatic and manual reload
- Built-in documents manager
- Search dozens of React UI packages and components that allow thumbnail presentation
Deco IDE is released under the AGPL-3.0 License.