Dillinger is a cloud-enabled, mobile-ready, offline-storage compatible, AngularJS-powered HTML5 Markdown editor.
If you are using Sandstorm ecosystem, you can install Dillinger with one click.
- Import an HTML file and watch it magically convert to Markdown
- Drag and drop images (requires your Dropbox account be linked)
- Import and save files from GitHub, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive
- Drag and drop markdown and HTML files into Dillinger
- Views HTML code
- Export documents as Markdown, HTML and PDF
- Modular system that supports plugins
- Developer-friendly plugin API
- Supports Docker installtion
Dillinger requires Node.js v10+ to run.
Install the dependencies and
devDependencies and start the server.
For production environments
npm install --production
NODE_ENV=production node app
The project is released under the MIT License.