Docusaurus is an easy-to-use, open-source document generator for freelancers, developers, teams, and enterprises.
Docusaurus is a static-site generator. It builds a single-page application with fast client-side navigation, leveraging the full power of React to make your site interactive. It provides out-of-the-box documentation features but can be used to create any kind of site (personal website, product, blog, marketing landing pages, etc).
- Easy to setup, install, configure and use
- Pure flat-file system
- Supports versioning, i18n, search and theme customizations.
- Simple to learn
- With Docusaurus you can create a single-page application in no time
- Supports client-side routing
- Highly customizable
- Publish to GitHub Pages, Netlify, Vercel, and other deployment services with ease
- Dozens of open-source plugins from its community
- SEO-friendly features
- Page-specific SEO to help your users land on your official docs directly relating their problems at hand
- Write interactive components via JSX and React embedded in Markdown.
- The data is searchable
- Share your code in live editors to get your users to love your products on the spot.
- Bootstrap your site with a basic template, then use advanced features and plugins
- Universal configuration entry point to make it more maintainable by contributors
- Hot reloading with lightning-fast incremental build on changes
- Route-based code and data splitting
- Enable blogs in less than a min
- Supports all modern browsers
Docusaurus is released under the MIT License