dpaste is a web application that functions as a "pastebin," which allows users to store and share text snippets online.
It is developed using the Python programming language and the Django framework, a popular web development framework.
The project is intended to run standalone as any regular Django Project, but it's also possible to install it into an existing project as a typical Django application.
- Easy to setup and install
- Supports multiple language
- Responsive design
- Supports Right-to-Left languages
- Posts can expire after certain time
- Supports history
- Built-in REST-API
- Developer and user-friendly Documentation.
⚠️ dpaste requires at a minimum Python 3.6 and Django 3.2.