There are dozens of similar apps who track women menstrual cycle, and fertility, yet most of them comes with a high price, even if they look free: they are populated with ads, third-party trackers, and ads scripts which violate user's privacy.
That's not the case of Drip, why?
- It is a free and open source that its code can be examined.
- The data is stored on your device.
- It does not have any ads or third-party trackers.
- It does not include any hidden features or has any in-app purchase.
- Moreover: it is totally free and works on even older versions of Android phones.
- Non-commercial: Drip doesn’t sell your data, no ads.
- Track your bleeding, fertility, sex, mood, pain, and more if you want
- Graphs to analyze cycle and period duration as well as other symptoms
- Get notified about your next period and required temperature measurements
- Easily import, export, and password protect your data
- Track what you like. Just your period or fertility symptoms, and more.
- Your body is not a black box. Drip is transparent in its calculations and encourages you to think for yourself.
Download for Android
You can get Drip from Google Play application store or the F-Droid open-source app store.
Download for iOS
Now the app has a new iOS edition which you can download it directly from Apple's App Store.
The project is a free Libre open-source software (FLOSS), that is released