What is Easy!Appointments?
Easy!Appointments is an open-source, free, web-based, self-hosted, event scheduler and appointment manager. It is created by Alex Tselegidis, a software developer from Greece.
Easy!Appointments syncs events with Google Calendar, and similar calendar services.
- Easy to add, edit, archive, and remove events and appointments
- Responsive user interface that works smoothly on mobile and tablet browsers
- Multiple view calendar
- Sharable schedules and events
- Works seamlessly with Google Calendar
- Email notification regarding event changes, booking, event cancelation, and more
- Translated to 21 languages
- Developer-friendly REST API
- Works with WordPress CMS through a custom plugin
- A large community of users and developers
- Docker installation support
- CLI command (console command) to install, update, backup, and sync.
Easy!Appointments solution is released under GPL-3.0 License.