ERP5 is one of the most and complete web-based ERP platform for small modern companies, designed to be flexible to fit different business areas and to be used through the web. It aims to match the requirement of globalization and increase distributed nature.
You can use ERP5 as an accounting system, CRM, HR, Inventory management, manufacturing system, eCommerce system, POS, KM, and more.
It is used by banks, governments, and corporations to reduce complexity, and increase flexibility.
It is a good solution for developers that needs a quick solution for invoicing and accounting.
With it, you will achieve many successes in your business for example you will be able to define properties to better organize your company, you will be ready to train your staff after deploying a standard ERP5 setup, and more.
You can find more on their website.
- Support report
- Purchase order
- Sales invoice
- Packing list
- Web-based platform
- ERP5 uses state machine representation
- Used to hardcore decision workflows
- Based on database stored procedures
- Only ERP based on a NoSQL approach
- Flexible Data Model and Forms
- Financials, trading, production management
- CRM: Customer relation management features
- Reduces complexity of configuration
- Unified business platform
- Fully accessed through APIs
ERP5, written in python language and based on Zope object database(ZODB).
It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Ingres, Sphinx as databases.
It is compatible with any operating system including Linux, macOS, Windows.