Etebase is a secure, end-to-end encrypted, and privacy-respecting sync solution for contacts, calendars, tasks, and notes. It is easy to use, open source, and seamlessly integrates with existing apps.
Etebase is an end-to-end encrypted backend that simplifies building encrypted applications. It offers features like end-to-end encryption, revision history, easy sharing, and strong integrity protections.
It is built using widely audited libsodium and is based on the code powering EteSync.
- Developer-friendly encrypted API
- With end-to-end encryption, complying with privacy regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, and FERPA becomes much easier.
- Encrypted data provides protection in case of a breach and is not considered a data breach under GDPR and HIPAA.
- Etebase offers support for sharing data, access control, and all the necessary features for collaborative editing.
- Integrated billing allows you to conveniently charge users for using your service using various payment methods.
- Cryptography is a complex field that requires expertise to ensure its correct implementation.
- Etebase provides comprehensive support for collaboration, including data sharing and access control.
- Build high-performance applications effortlessly with Etebase while ensuring the privacy and security of user data.
- Rich documentation
- Ready-to-use CalDAV and CardDAV library for EteSync.
- Available for Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Windows,
The client libraries for Swift, Golang, and Ruby will be available soon.
The server is released under the AGPL-3.0 license.