Feed Compass is an open-source application that enables you to find and subscribe to RSS Feeds in your favorite RSS Reader and is built with Swift. It also has numerous default feeds, it supports drag-and-drop feeds to native RSS readers.
- A large number of default feeds (especially Apple developer feeds)
- Preview feeds before you subscribe
- One click subscribing to native RSS readers or web RSS readers
- Drag-and-drop feeds to native RSS readers (that support it)
- Open local OPML files
- Subscribe to OPML files found on the web
feed,rss,feeds,feed reader,opml,xml, news reader, internet,web,rss reader,news