FileGator is a free, open-source, self-hosted web application that offers a range of features for efficiently managing files and folders.
With FileGator, you have the flexibility to manage files within your local repository folder, which is located on your server's hard drive. Additionally, you can also connect to other storage adapters for seamless integration and access to files stored in different locations.
One of the key advantages of FileGator is its multi-user support, allowing you to assign different access permissions, roles, and home folders to admins and other users. This ensures a secure and organized file management system that fits your specific needs.
FileGator supports all essential file operations, including the ability to copy, move, rename, edit, create, delete, preview, zip, unzip, download, and upload files. These comprehensive features allow you to effortlessly handle your files in any way necessary.
Moreover, FileGator enables users to download multiple files or entire folders simultaneously, saving valuable time and effort. This functionality streamlines the file retrieval process and enhances productivity.
When it comes to file uploads, FileGator provides a user-friendly experience with drag&drop support, a progress bar for real-time monitoring, and the ability to pause and resume uploads. Additionally, the upload process is chunked, which means you can efficiently upload large files regardless of your server configuration.
In summary, FileGator is an exceptional web application that simplifies file and folder management, offering a wide range of features designed to enhance efficiency, collaboration, and user experience.
- Responsive user-friendly interface
- Multi-user support
- Advanced file search
- Drag-and-drop support
- Multiple storage adapters (Local, FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, DO Spaces, Azure Blob and many others via Flysystem)
- Multiple auth adapters with roles and permissions (Store users in json file, database or use WordPress)
- Multiple session adapters (Native File, Pdo, Redis, MongoDB, Memcached and others via Symfony)
- Single page front-end (built with Vuejs, Bulma and Buefy)
- Chunked uploads (built with Resumable.js)
- Zip and bulk download support
- Highly extensible, decoupled and tested code
- No database required
- Framework free ™
- share a folder with colleagues, your team, friends or family
- give students access to upload their work
- allow workers to upload field data / docs / images
- use as cloud backup
- manage cdn with multiple people
- use as ftp/sftp replacement
- manage s3 or other 3rd party cloud storage
- use to quickly zip and download remote files
- Copyright (c) 2019 Milos Stojanovic.-
- This project is MIT licensed.