Flipper is a platform for debugging iOS, Android, and React Native apps. It provides tools such as a log viewer, layout inspector, and network inspector.
You can use Flipper as is or create your own plugins to visualize and debug data from your mobile apps. Both the desktop app and mobile SDKs are open-source and MIT licensed.
Flipper is moving away from its Electron distribution to an in-Browser experience.
- Flipper itself only provides the architectural platform
- Developer-friendly documentation
- What makes it useful are the plugins built on top of it
- Logs, Layout Inspector and Network Inspector are all plugins
- Plugins can be built very specific to your business logic and the use-cases you have in your app
- We are shipping Flipper with a couple of built-in all-purpose plugins
- Each plugin needs to be enabled individually
- MIT License