FormRead is an absolutely free web software for scanning and grading multiple choice forms filled out by users, using optical mark recognition (OMR) technology.
You can easily create your form formats using any office or drawing tools, scan them, and easily set their coordinates.
Once you have set up your form, you can print multiple copies, distribute them to your students/respondents, scan and process them with FormRead, and finally export the data in your preferred formats (such as Excel, PDF, or CSV).
- Responsive user-interface
- OMR, OCR and BCR (QR code) recognition
- Design your forms with any of your office or drawing tools
- Scan form as image or pdf
- Export results as CSV, MS Excel, PDF or just copy the data
- Don't install anything, it is a WEB-based software
- Corner Detection for Phone Cameras
- QR Code and Barcodes recognitionQR Code and Barcodes recognition
- API Integration
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)