Frank Framework is a free open-source low-code messaging framework that allows developer to connect systems, integrate services and create a data applications.
It is an open-source platform to quickly build enterprise applications. To have an enterprise application, or as we say a Frank, you have to deploy the Frank!Framework in combination with XML configuration files.
- Rich developer-oriented documentation.
- Built with Java.
- Comes with advanced statistics, and performance metrics.
- Dynamic monitoring, logging and push events.
- Status based redelivery for failed messages
- Message based debugging and unit testing, system testing and regression testing for your Java application
The project is released under the Apache-2.0 license.