What is FreeScout?
FreeScout is a free, open-source web-based support and ticketing system. It is written in PHP using the Laravel framework.
FreeScout features a responsive user interface that works on small mobile screens and tablets.
It is an ideal solution for team, technical support, and customer support for small and medium-sized companies as well as enterprise.
FreeScout is battle tested with hundreds of satisfied companies, it is also supported with a large community of advanced users and professionals.
- Built-in unlimited mailboxes
- Unlimited support agents, tickets, mailboxes, etc.
- 100% Mobile-friendly, a seamless responsive interface for mobile and tablets.
- Multilingual (English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovak, Swedish).
- Web installer: The system is backed with a simple installation wizard
- Sending new conversations to multiple recipients at once.
- Customer queue management.
- Automatic update/ upgrade.
- Search: the search function search through tickets, messages, notes, customers, tags, team members, and tasks.
- Satisfaction Ratings: This allows the team to get a user satisfaction rating of their service.
- Auto replies: automated replies help with a quick response to the customer, which increases custom satisfaction with the service.
- Translating tickets: it helps n auto-translate tickets from a certain language to support team language
- Spam protection with the advanced spam filter.
- Live chat adds an embedded live-chat code into websites and web apps.
- Module library, FreeScout has official and community modules that extend its basic functionalities FreeScout
- Email support with PHP's mail() function, Sendmail, and SMTP
- Configuring notifications on a per-user basis.
- File attachment
- Starred conversations.
- Push notifications.
- Following a conversation.
- Saved replies.
- Internal notes.
- Email commands.
- Forwarding conversations.
- Merging conversations.
- Moving conversations between mailboxes.
- Phone conversations.
- Sending conversations to multiple recipients at once.
- Pasting screenshots from the clipboard into the reply area.
- User notification: Flexible notifications for user agents.
- Open tracking.
- Threads: Editing/hiding threads.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- End-User Portal.
- Built-in knowledge base.
- Time tracking.
- Custom fields.
- Custom folders.
- Workflows & SLA.
- Real-time rich reporting
- Customer Data Enrichment.
- S/MIME & PGP.
- GDPR ready.
- Rich developer-friendly API.
- Docker installation support
- WooCommerce Integration.
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration.
- Seamless email integration.
- LDAP integration.
- Facebook Integration.
- Telegram Integration.
- Rocket.Chat Notifications.
- Slack integration.
- WhatsApp's integration.
- Telegram notifications.
- HelpScout login.
- Zapier's integration.
FreeScout is a PHP/ MySQL web application, which can be installed with Apache, Nginx, or IIS. It also can be installed with Docker or any popular server panels with Softaculous, and Fantastico.
MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL can work as a database backend.
FreeScout is released under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.
The GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 permits commercial use, system modification, distribution, patent use, and private use. However, it comes with a limitation for liability and warranty, and several conditions.