What is Fresh Web Framework?
Fresh is a next generation web framework, that built for speed, reliability, and simplicity. It is built on top of TypeScript and uses it primarily for development.
Just-in-time rendering on the edge.
- Island based client hydration for maximum interactivity.
- Zero runtime overhead: no JS is shipped to the client by default.
- No build step.
- No configuration necessary.
- TypeScript's support out of the box.
- File-system routing as Next.js.
- Rich developer-friendly documentation
- Uses Deno for development and deployment
Fresh is released under the MIT License.