What is GrapesJS?
GrapesJS is an open-source, multipurpose, Web Builder Framework which combines different tools and features with the goal to help you (or users of your application) to build HTML templates without any knowledge of coding.
GrapesJS was designed primarily for use inside Content Management Systems to speed up the creation of dynamic templates and replace common WYSIWYG editors, which are good for content editing, but inappropriate for creating HTML structures. Instead of creating an application we decided to create an extensible framework that could be used by anyone for any purpose. (src)
- Responsive HTML WYSIWYG Editor
- Rich UI/ UX tool-set: Sections, rows, tables, columns, buttons, hero, images, videos, map, grid items, and list items
- Built-in Drag-and-drop
- A powerful CSS styling manager
- Export your website into responsive pages
- Layer manager: organize your designs with layers
- Code editor with syntax highlighting
- Comes with a straightforward asset manager
- Developer-friendly documentation
- Easy to integrate with any web project
- Run easily from public CDN servers
- Works with React, Angular, Vue, and Svelte
- Developers can build their own custom components
- Offers a built-in theming options
- Multilingual support
- Comes with seamless storage manager
- Plugin-ready architecture
- Developers can use custom CSS
- Developers can replace the text editor with their own custom one
GrapesJS is released under the BSD 3-clause License.