Habitica is an open source habit building program which treats your life like a Role Playing Game (RPG).
Players can level up as they succeed following, tracking and doing their habits, lose HP (Health Points) as they fail. They also earn game money to buy weapons and armor.
Habitica gamification system improves user habit building and tracking performance. The in-game rewards mo titivate them to do more which improve the outcome.
Habitica helps you in your health and fitness routines, maintain a steady and steep progress for your study and work, and improve your self-improvement routines.
- Building and track habits and goals
- Check finished goals and tasks
- Gain rewards as you finish tasks
- Check off tasks to level up your Avatar and unlock in-game features such as battle armor, mysterious pets, magic skills, and even quests!
- Fight monsters with other Habiticans! Use the Gold that you earn to buy in-game or custom rewards, like watching an episode of your favorite TV show.
- Available for iOS and Android devices
- Code is GPL v3 licensed: This Source Code is subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License, v. 3.0. If a copy of the GPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at this link.
- Assets and content designed for Mozilla BrowserQuest are licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0.
- Assets and content designed for HabitRPG are licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0.