Home Bills is a free web-based minimalistic bill tracker designed to track important data, keep your data local and private, provide useful reports, and offer shortcuts and hotkeys for easier finance tracking.
Goals and Features
- 🔍 Track important data. Tracking microtransactions is extremely time consuming, especially when you have a lot of them spread out across multiple credit cards.
- 🔐 Keep your data local and private. Why should you have to worry about privacy policies that you're never gonna read? Who knows what these crazy people are doing with your data.
- 📊 Useful reports. Here's the thing: I want to know how much my household owes these credit card companies. And I want it in a nice UI — not some table-like, hard-to-use five-clicks-to-add-a-single-transaction app.
- ⚡️ Shortcuts and hotkeys. Come on, you're a developer. Why should you click on your finance app to do things? Let's make tracking finances easier with quick keystrokes.
- Design a friendly and minimal interface.
- Code the entire interface responsively.
- Open "Add Bills" pop-up.
Apache 2.0 License