The Inventory System is a free open source self-hosted app that is built on top of the CodeIgniter PHP Framework, MySQL and PHP.
It allows inventory managers to manage their stock, items, combine them in groups, categorize them in brands, and define attributes as they require.
- Multi-user support
- Manage products/ item groups
- Manage products
- Define products attributes
- Manage multiple stores
- Manage orders
- Update company information
- Clone or download files. Add them to your Root folder if you are using XAMMP the location is "C:\xampp\htdocs\InventorySystem".
- Open PhpMyAdmin from your local Application Server.
- Create new database and name it as "stock"
- Import stock.sql to your stock database.
- Turn On Apache and MySQL on your Application Server Control Panel.
- Your system show be found on http://localhost/InventorySystem/
The project is released under the MIT license.