ITFlow: an Open-source system for MSPs and IT departments
What is ITFlow?
ITFlow is a software package to help manage IT departments, IT service companies, computer shops, computer maintenance shops, and MSPs (Managed Service Providers).
It is the open-source self-hosted equivalent and alternative to the popular IT management system “ITGlue”.
ITFlow is a web-based self-hosted IT-asset management system that users can download, install and configure on a local or a remote system.
ITFlow prioritizes clients support and virtual products' management alongside other resources.
What does ITFlow offer?
- Responsive user-interface
- Informative dashboard with summary boxes for income, expenses, current vendors, new clients, travels, and cash flow.
- Multiple accounts support
- Multi-tenant system: Once instance to support multiple companies, departments, and users.
- Permission and roles manager
- Audit logging system
- Supports multiple locations
- Advanced contact manager
- Full-text search
- In-system notification
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) login
- Client portal: ITFlow's client portal allows customers (clients) to view and read invoices, quotes, payment information, and resources summaries.
- Invoicing: With ITFlow, the IT team can manage and automate clients' invoices, email them directly to the client on the due date, and automate recurrent invoices.
- Tickets manager: It assists in managing clients' tickets for certain services or a product.
- The network manager allows the network manager to keep track of several networks in one place.
- Mail list manager
- Password manager with AES encryption
- File and media manager to save, search, list all related docs and files like contacts, manuals, software licenses, backups, and more.
- Domain names manager and tracker
- Assets manager: helps in managing laptops, workstations, routers, switches, access points, phones, printers, and more.
- Vendor management: allows the IT team to manage and track vendors like an Internet service provider (ISP), hosting services, mailing services, and others.
- Quotes management with invoice automation which automates invoices and subscriptions after quotes are exceeded.
- Expanse tracking as an example allows the managers to track internal business expenses (office supplies, services, equipment) as well as external expanses.
- Income/ expanses summaries
- Profit and loss reports
- Built-in alerting and notification
- Past due invoices
- Task management
- Calendar, which aids in scheduling tasks, managing events, and more.
- With the calendar view, you can track expired domains, software licenses, invoice due dates, and more
- Download phonebook in XML format for VoIP phones
- FreePBX integration
- Mailing list integration
- Account Transfers / Deposits (Keep track of money transfers from account to account)
- Travel Mileage Tracking (Track your mileage to and from clients and other points of business)
- Charts and reporting
ITFlow under the hood
The system is still under active development, so stay tuned for upcoming features.
Submit a guest post!
We have limited spots for guest posts, and link insertion per month.
Learn more here
Find out about our services and how can we help you with your business. Services.
Ever felt trapped while managing dozens of contacts, activities, pets activities, reminders, and follow-up social events like birthdays and so on? Well, you can easily manage all of this and more with Monica. Monica is a free, open-source s.......Read more...
Penpot is a free, open-source web-based design and prototyping application for teams. It works with open web standards as it uses SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format. Penpot can be installed on a remote server or the local machine with he.......Read more...
What is FreeScout?FreeScout is a free, open-source web-based support and ticketing system. It is written in PHP using the Laravel framework. FreeScout features a responsive user interface that works on small mobile screens and tablets. It i.......Read more...
What is Easy!Appointments?Easy!Appointments is an open-source, free, web-based, self-hosted, event scheduler and appointment manager. It is created by Alex Tselegidis, a software developer from Greece. Easy!Appointments syncs events with Go.......Read more...
Nowadays, there is almost an app for anything, even managing families. It may be an absurd idea for some, but many may need it especially for big families. Mea-Familia is designed for this purpose. It is an open-source web-based self-hosted.......Read more...