What is ITFlow?
ITFlow is a software package to help manage IT departments, IT service companies, computer shops, computer maintenance shops, and MSPs (Managed Service Providers).
It is the open-source self-hosted equivalent and alternative to the popular IT management system “ITGlue”.
ITFlow is a web-based self-hosted IT-asset management system that users can download, install and configure on a local or a remote system.
ITFlow prioritizes clients support and virtual products' management alongside other resources.
What does ITFlow offer?
- Responsive user-interface
- Informative dashboard with summary boxes for income, expenses, current vendors, new clients, travels, and cash flow.
- Multiple accounts support
- Multi-tenant system: Once instance to support multiple companies, departments, and users.
- Permission and roles manager
- Audit logging system
- Supports multiple locations
- Advanced contact manager
- Full-text search
- In-system notification
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) login
- Client portal: ITFlow's client portal allows customers (clients) to view and read invoices, quotes, payment information, and resources summaries.
- Invoicing: With ITFlow, the IT team can manage and automate clients' invoices, email them directly to the client on the due date, and automate recurrent invoices.
- Tickets manager: It assists in managing clients' tickets for certain services or a product.
- The network manager allows the network manager to keep track of several networks in one place.
- Mail list manager
- Password manager with AES encryption
- File and media manager to save, search, list all related docs and files like contacts, manuals, software licenses, backups, and more.
- Domain names manager and tracker
- Assets manager: helps in managing laptops, workstations, routers, switches, access points, phones, printers, and more.
- Vendor management: allows the IT team to manage and track vendors like an Internet service provider (ISP), hosting services, mailing services, and others.
- Quotes management with invoice automation which automates invoices and subscriptions after quotes are exceeded.
- Expanse tracking as an example allows the managers to track internal business expenses (office supplies, services, equipment) as well as external expanses.
- Income/ expanses summaries
- Profit and loss reports
- Built-in alerting and notification
- Past due invoices
- Task management
- Calendar, which aids in scheduling tasks, managing events, and more.
- With the calendar view, you can track expired domains, software licenses, invoice due dates, and more
- Download phonebook in XML format for VoIP phones
- FreePBX integration
- Mailing list integration
- Account Transfers / Deposits (Keep track of money transfers from account to account)
- Travel Mileage Tracking (Track your mileage to and from clients and other points of business)
- Charts and reporting
ITFlow under the hood
The system is still under active development, so stay tuned for upcoming features.