Kanban is a framework and a method for organizing and implementing agile project management system for software development.
It is originally developed as scheduling system for lean manufacturing Taiichi Ohno for Toyota to streamline automotive manufacturing processes.
Building a Kanban-based tool requires some tricky effort to implement the functionalities within the interface.
But with this React Kanban Dashboard template, you can start creating multi-user, multi-project powerful management tools in no time.
The template is originally designed by Egor Safronov, who released it for free under the MIT license.
The design is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave, Vivaldi, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
- Colorful design.
- Drag-and-drop tasks between boards.
- Collapse boards, and columns with one click.
- Comes with all UI tool set: search, boards, alert, user area.
- Responsive interface that works on tablets, and mobile phones.
- Tasks priorities.
- Built-in messages area.
- Multiple boards.
- Schedule area.
- Reporting page.
- Manage dozens of users and groups.
- A setting page which is currently empty.
The project is an open-source that is released under the MIT license.