Ketchup is a free and open-source developer-first CMS written using the Go programming language. It uses React for the frontend.
- BYO (bring your own) version-controlled templates. Develop your templates outside of Ketchup, and pull them in with built-in support for git.
- Customizable editor. Templates declare content fields for frontend to render, so your editorial team can make edits easily.
- First class JSON API. Use Ketchup as a headless CMS by fetching content programmatically to power your own static websites or single-page webapps.
- Automatic HTTPS. Let's Encrypt certificate provisioning and renewal built-in.
- Easy to deploy. One binary, database included.
- Other features include file uploads, Markdown and WYSIWYG editors, content preview, etc.
- Apache-2.0 License