Kutt is a modern URL shortener with support for custom domains. Shorten URLs, manage your links and view the click rate statistics.
- Free and open source.
- Custom domain support.
- Custom URLs for shortened links
- Set password for links.
- Set description for links.
- Expiration time for links.
- Private statistics for shortened URLs.
- View, edit, delete and manage your links.
- Admin account to view, delete and ban links.
- Ability to disable registration and anonymous link creation for private use.
- RESTful API.
- Browser extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Install from source or use Docker and Docker-compose.
- Node (Web server)
- Express (Web server framework)
- Passport (Authentication)
- React (UI library)
- Next (Universal/server-side rendered React)
- Easy Peasy (State management)
- styled-components (CSS styling solution library)
- Recharts (Chart library)
- PostgreSQL (database)
- Redis (Cache layer)
- MIT license