Kuwala is a data workspace that allows BI analysts and engineers to collaborate on building analytics workflows. It brings together data engineering tools like Airbyte, dbt, and Prefect into an intuitive interface.
Kuwala emphasizes extendability, reproducibility, and enablement, empowering analysts and engineers to focus on their strengths. Key features include running directly on a data warehouse, adding transformations and models with dbt, an easy-to-use node-based editor, and models-as-a-block for advanced analytics without coding.
Kuwala's key features include:
- Kuwala Canvas runs directly on a data warehouse = Maximum flexibility and no lock-in effect
- Engineers enable their analysts by adding transformations and models via dbt or new data sources through Airbyte
- The node-based editor enables analyst to build advanced data workflows with many data sources and transformations through simple drag-and-drop
- With models-as-a-block the BI analyst can launch advanced Marketing Mix Models and attributions without knowing R or Python
- Easy to install using Docker
Supported Databases and Data Warehouses
- Apache-2.0 License