What is LessPass?
LessPass is a free, web-based password manager for individuals. The project is maintained by a large community of developers and software engineers.
LessPass uses PBKDF2 with 100,000 iterations and a hash function sha-256. Password generation is based on pure functions.
- The project is released and licensed as an open-source under GPLv3.
- Extremely easy to use even for non-technical users
- CLI (command-line) interface
- One master password
- No-sync required
- Manages complex passwords
- Comes with a password generator
- Mobile support: iOS, Android
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox support
- Detects master password error without revealing the password
- With LessPass you can generate strong unique passwords for email accounts, website logins, and software auth.
- It works completely offline without the need of a database
- Easy to install setup, and configure on your own server using Docker and Docker-Compose