LIMBAS is a framework for building enterprise applications for medium and large-scale companies.
With LIMBAS, you don't need to re-invent the wheel or start from scratch as it offers you the tools for building highly performed applications.
LIMBAS is a good option for prototyping because it's fast, offers powerful tools that ease the production. It can be used to create all sort of database-powered applications.
The project is already used by several companies in Europe (Germany and Switzerland).
- Supports many database engines: MySQL, PostgreSQL, maxDB, MSSQL, and ingres.
- Table building tools
- Reporting and graphs
- Easy to use user-interface
- Backup and restore tools
- Users managers
- Advanced rules and permissions manager
- Support SOAP and WEBDAV interfaces
- Calendar support
- Graphical wizards for reporting, building views and forms
- Table editor
- Form editor
- File and assets manager
- Scripting support
- DB Query editor
- Import and export options
- Workflow engine
- Graph editor
- Kanban support
- Speech recognition
- Multi-lingual support (incomplete)
- Works seamlessly in Linux servers
LIMBAS is well documented for developers and system admins. However, LIMBAS's team offers professional enterprise support through "Limbas GmbH" which is located in Germany.
The enterprise support includes training, consultation and system setup as well as custom development and system integrations.
LIMBAS + healthcare
LIMBAS can be used to create EMR/ EHR application, clinical manager solutions and logs manager. It also can be used as a complete integrated system to create a custom solution required by hospitals and clinic managers.
- Photo by luis gomes from Pexels