What is Logseq?
Logseq is an exceptional free and open-source knowledge management and collaboration platform that prioritizes privacy, longevity, and user control. It offers robust tools for managing knowledge, collaborating, annotating PDFs, and task management, with the ability to handle multiple file formats, including Markdown and Org-mode. Logseq also provides various features for organizing and structuring your notes.
Logseq draws inspiration from a variety of unique tools and projects, notably including Roam Research, Org Mode, TiddlyWiki, Workflowy, and Cuekeeper. Our team is confident in the potential of Logseq to provide a powerful and user-friendly note-taking experience.
- Developer teams
- Customer support
- Marketing teams
The Whiteboard feature of Logseq empowers you to arrange your knowledge and ideas spatially, using a canvas with shapes, drawings, website embeds, and connectors. You can visually group and link your notes and external media (such as videos and images), enabling visual thinkers to compose, remix, annotate, and connect content from their knowledge base and emerging thoughts in a new and exciting way.
In addition to its core features, Logseq boasts a rapidly growing ecosystem of plugins and themes that enable countless workflows and customization options, including mobile apps that provide access to most of the features of the desktop application. Whether you're a student, professional, or anyone who values a clear and organized approach to managing your ideas and notes, Logseq is the superior choice for improving productivity and streamlining workflow.
- Rich note-taking tool
- Several team collaboration tools
- Project management feature: Task management,
- Document and text revision
- Note/ Document writing collaboration
- PDF viewer
- PDF annotation
- Flash cards
- White board
- Source management
- Outline papers
- Combine ideas
- Create and manage dashboards
- Customizable shortcuts
- Personal wikis
- Full-text search
- Developer-friendly plugin API
- Connect your notes
- Organize notes in folders
- Built-in Graph view
- Collaborative Whiteboard
- Supports embedded media and social media posts
Logseq is also made possible by the following projects:
- Clojure & ClojureScript - A dynamic, functional, general-purpose programming language
- DataScript - An immutable database and Datalog query-engine for Clojure, ClojureScript and JS
- OCaml & Angstrom, for the document parser maldoc
- SCI - A Small Clojure Interpreter
- macOS: Intel and Apple Silicon chips
Logseq is an open-source project that is released under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0