Marksort is a free and open-source Google Chrome extension that aids users to sort and organize their bookmarks for efficient browsing and searching.
- Support special sorting strategy: SERVICE. It put bookmarks are the same service together.
- Support basic sorting methods: Title, URL.
- Ordering in ascending or descending.
- Rearrange bookmarks automatically.
- Set Bookmarks folders in the top or bottom
Download OrderMarks Extension
The project is released as an open source under the MIT License.