What is mdSilo?
mdSilo is a super lightweight knowledge-base and note-taking software for people who constantly taking notes.
It leverages Markdown for note-taking, internal tagging and backlinks, and building a connected network between notes for easy browsing.
You can use mdSilo to organize anything, your personal note, code, tasks, personal projects, and keep track of your educational curve.
- Extremely lightweight app built with Rust and web technologies
- Clean and easy-to-use interface
- WYSIWYG Editor, Real time preview, Markdown support
- Slash command, hotkeys and more toolkits
- Graph view
- Task view
- Chronicle view
- Block Reference
- Full-text search
- GitHub-like daily activity graph
- Easily create files
- Open or import JSON file
- Open and edit folder files
- Organize your notes and files with tags
- It comes with a built-in task viewer
- Allows you to view all tasks within one file
- Runs on desktop or as a web-based self-hosted application
- Small size package and does not consume your device resources
- Linux using AppImage which can be installed on Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Linux Mint, Fedora and SolusOS.
mdSilo is released under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.