MinIO is a High Performance Object Storage released under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. It is API compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service. Use MinIO to build high performance infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads.
MinIO offers high-performance, S3 compatible object storage. Native to Kubernetes, MinIO is the only object storage suite available on every public cloud, every Kubernetes distribution, the private cloud and the edge. MinIO is software-defined and is 100% open source under GNU AGPL v3.
- Rich and user-friendly dashboard
- Informative dashboard
- Multi-user support
- Easy to create, and manage Buckets
- User groups manager
- Comes with a rich IAM policies manager
- It has a built-in logging manager
- Users and admins can watch the activities in real-time
- Track your objects and data
- It offers a Heal tools
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- User can set a bucket quota
- Support Bucket versioning
Minio is released under the AGPL-3.0 License